Sunday, December 13, 2009

My New Foundation

Yesterday I finally purchased Make Up Forever (MUFE) HD Foundation. I've been wanting to try it for a while but couldn't justify spending double on a new foundation when my old one was working just fine. Well yesterday I decided to live a little and splurge and so far I LOVE it!!! Now I'm not completely giving up on my MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 because it has been great to me for years but MUFE HD Foundation coupled with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark gave me a flawless finish.

So if you're in the market for a new foundation, stop by Sephora to check it out. They have an awesome return policy if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails