Monday, January 25, 2010

Body Scrubs?

Do you use body scrubs? I recently bought Carol's Daughter Almond Sea Salt Body Scrub and I am IN LOVE. It smells warm and sweet... just heavenly. It leaves my skin feeling like silk and it does a great job locking in moisture. It naturally exfoliates for super supple skin and a healthy glow. I was blown away the first time I used it, it just smells sooo good. I use it about three times a week, and I always feel like I just stepped out of a spa!

This yummy recipe includes sea salt blended with avocado, jojoba and wheat germ oil. It's paraben, mineral oil, petroleum and artificial color free which means its great for you and your skin and you know how I love that.

You can find this at your local Sephora store or Carolsdaughter.com. She has many different fragrances to choose from so check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails