Saturday, January 02, 2010

Makeup Haul!



I did a little shopping while in Philly for the holiday. I stopped by the MAC store, the Cosmetics Company Outlet and my mom's makeup case :)

I now have Get Rich dazzleglass (from my mommy), 3N lipglass and Liqeuer lipglass. The only one I tried so far is 3N and i absolutely LOVE it. Its a limited edition re promote from the Warm and Cozy Collection so check it out before its all gone, it may be the solution to all your brown girl/nude lip woes. Liqeuer is also a limited edition re promote from the new All Races, All Ages, All Sexes collection that's debuting later this month. I scored it from the Cosmetic Company for 10 bucks!

I finally got me hands on Cyber Lipstick it is HAWT. Its a dark egg plant color and its sexy! You should try it! I also picked up Velvet Teddy to go under 3N for my perfect nude lip.

Comfort Mineralize Skinfinish from the Warm 7 Cozy Collection is pretty cool. It looks really good on the high planes of the face, I reckon my this will get a lot of use in my kit.

My mommy also gave me Serenely blush, Heat/Element Mineralize Eyeshadow duo and Warm Chill eyeshadow (she's addicted to MAC too) I can't wait to play with these.

I also picked up Deep Blue Green pigment from the Cosmetic Company Outlet, Studio Finish Concealer in NC 35 for my brow highlight and Modelette eyeshadow from the Warm and Cozy Collection.

I am so excited about my new goodies! Stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails