Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lip of the Day!


MAC's Show Orchard is perfect for the upcoming spring season. This hot pink is an amplified finish so the color goes on very pigmented which I love. I'm a black girl with full lips and this color works for me so I'm sure this or something similar will look fab on you too... don't be scared of color!

I would rock this lip with a very basic eye and a neutral/bronzy cheek. In this photo I had on Urban Decay's liquid liner in Radium (metallic blue) on my upper lash line with Rimmel London's Nior eyeliner (black) on my lower lash line and tons of mascara.

*I tried to take a decent photo of the whole look but at the age of 25 I just realized that my left eye is lazy (or at least it is tonight) and I'm not comfortable with it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails