Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All About the Sexy

Lets be honest, sexiness begins within. There is no amount of makeup or tight clothing that can make you look sexy. Its innate, a feeling, a lifestyle. A sexy woman is sexy in sweats and sneakers after an hour long workout. The perfume, makeup and clothing is just the icing on the cake. *Sorry but this rant came from looking at some of the most atrocious pictures/outfits on Facebook...sigh.

So now that I got that off my chest, lets talk lingerie. Do you love it? I do! Now that we all know that sexiness starts underneath, what type of drawls are you wearing? Sexy underthangs always give me a little extra pep in my step.

This also applies to sleep wear. I know its easy to throw on a huge frumpy t-shirt for bed, especially when you're sleeping solo but its just as easy put on a cute and comfy nightie. Its just as important to be visually appealing at night as it is during the day because let's face it, we never turn fabulous off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails