Monday, March 08, 2010

LOTD and February's Obsession


My lip of the day and February obsession goes to MAC's Cyber! This was definitely my favorite lip color for the fall and winter. Its sooo dark and alluring... I love it. I always wear it with bronzy cheeks and black eyeliner or nothing on my eyes at all. I love all things dark... dark hair, dark nail polish and dark lips. Something about black, deep berry and red shades, dark blue and purples are sexy and seductive yet feminine to me. I know spring is in the air but I will still be rocking my black nails and maybe dark lips throughout the new season! That's the beauty about makeup and fashion, you can do what you want just do it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails