Thursday, September 30, 2010
Five Lip Glosses for Under $10
1. L’Oreal Colour Juice, $7.50, Walgreens (Compare to Lancome’s Juicy Tubes, $18) Gives a sheer pop of color, with succulent shine and flavor. Moisturizing formula for smooth, supple lips. Squeeze applicator.
2. NYX Megashine Lipgloss, $5.50, ULTA (Compare to MAC’s Lipglass, $14) Very highly pigmented, creamy, full-color gloss. High-shine lacquer finish, minus the sticky feeling of similar products. Doefoot applicator.
3. Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss, $6.99, CVS (Compare to MAC’s Dazzleglass, $18) Creates the illusion of 3D depth for fuller, more plump looking lips. Very finely ground glitter particles that will not feel gritty or abrasive on lips. Brush applicator.
4. Mark Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint, $6.50, Avon (Compare to Smashbox’s O-Gloss, $22) Goes on clear and instantly transforms to the perfect shade of pink according to your skin’s undertones. Smooth, non-sticky shine
5. CO Bigelow Tinted Mentha Lip Shine, $7.50, Bath & Body Works (Compare to Makeup Forever’s Glossy Full Couleur, $19) High-shine gloss infused with Peppermint Oil to provide a cool, tingling sensation and fresh breath. Long-lasting moisture. Comes is the original clear color, or a variety of sheer tints. Squeeze applicator.