- As always, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin according to your skin type.
- Apply Face Atelier's Ultra Foundation all over the face. This is a great silicone-based foundation that don't crease and lasts all day. Set you foundation with a loose powder like Make Up For Ever Microfinish Powder.
- Lightly sweep NARS Exhbit A Blush in your crease with a MAC 217 brush then line your top lash line with CoverGirl's LineExact Liquid Liner. Line your bottom line with CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. Add a little of MAC's Vanilla Pigment to your inner tear ducts then top it off with some fab lashes.
- Pull your NARS Exhibit A Blush out again and add it to the apple of your cheeks. To take it up a notch, lightly conture the sides of your nose with the same blush and BLEND.
- For the perfect pout, add Sephora's Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick in number 19 (watermelon rose cream) and top it off with MAC's Money, Honey ( a mid-tone rosy mauve with red pearl).
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Get the Look | Kelly Rowland
Love the simple and elegant makeup Kelly Rowland is wearing? Follow my steps below to Get the Look!