Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Six Different Styles to Transition to Natural Hair

One of the hardest things about transitioning to natural hair is styling the two very different textures. Below are some options for those of you who want a little variety during your transition.

Photobucket
I know the BC isn't for everyone but it is an easy way to avoid dealing with two textures and it looks great on everyone, to me. 
Photobucket
Wear braids until your natural hair grows to your desired length.
Photobucket
Braid-outs and twist-outs blend the different two textures well. Braid or twist your hair while its wet and take them out when the hair is dry.
Photobucket
Funky up-dos are always cute.
Photobucket
Roller sets are fabulous and they usually blend the two textures seamlessly.
Photobucket
Weaves are also an option, you can even play around with different kinky textures to spice them up.

Photo Credits: here and here

1 comment:

  1. I am completely natural now but I still haven't tried a roller set. I'm gonna give it a try. Hopefully it will be cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails