1. As always, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin according to your skin type.
2. Apply a matte foundation to all over your face. Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet + foundation hides imperfections, evens out skin tone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish.
3. Next fill in your brows with a brow pencil. MAC has a great brown pencil that comes in a variety of colors.
4. Highlight the area above your cheekbones with a concealer one shade lighter than your skin color or use YSL's Touche Eclat in a color that works best for you. Blend!!!
5. Prime your lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Lightly dust an orangy/peachy/pinkish eyeshadow on your lid and carry it into the tear duct. If used lightly, MAC's Rule wwould work well.
6. For more drama, apply top AND bottom lashes. Red Cherry lashes will get the job done and they're very inexpensive.
7. Add a cotton candy pink to your cheeks. NARS' Desire is a great option.
8. Finally line your lips with a brown lip liner and fill in your lips with a light pink lipstick. Saint Germain from MAC's Quite Cute Collection is fabulous.