1. As always, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin according to your skin type.
2. Even your skin tone with tinted moisturizer like Laura Mercier's SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. If you want more coverage, try Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation. Set with a loose powder.
3. Next fill in your brows with a brow pencil. MAC has a great brown pencil that comes in a variety of colors.
4. Prime your eyes with a primer of your choice, NYX Eyeshadow Base Primer works well. With a blending brush, lightly apply Inglot's 479 Double Sparkle Eyeshadow or any other grey shadow with a light sparkle to your eyes. Extend the shadow to underneath your eyes as well. Next you want to line your top and bottom with a black liner. I suggest Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx. Add mascara and lashes.
5. Smile and lightly apply an orange hued blush to your cheeks. NARS Taj Mahal is FAB!
6. Lastly apply a light nude lipgloss to your lips. Try Viva Glam V!!!