Monday, December 07, 2009

MUSE: Battle of the Blues!

My favorite color this season has to be blue. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! This past weekend I had two clients and I opted to use blue on both of them. Most people think that blue eyeshadow looks dated but not always, see...

T. Strong was taking head/personality shots and wanted a natural look but I decided to amp it with a splash of blue. T. never believed she could never wear blue eyeshadow but [me] knowing that women of color can wear any color, I decided to show her different.

What I used:
Loreal True Match foundation in N7
MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
MAC Deep Truth e/s
MAC Blunt Blush in crease
MAC Embark e/s
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Viva Glam V l/s and l/g

Tiffany was celebrating her 31st birthday with her girls she wanted to stand out. Tiffany is not afraid of color and with her splashy swag, she pulled it off.

What I used:
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC 50
MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Urban Decay Adore e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Coastal Scents Silver
MAC Magnetique l/g

*sorry for the strong flash, I need to change the settings on my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails