Tuesday, December 08, 2009

December's Obsession: Shadowy Lady Quad


I purchased this quad Thanksgiving weekend from a Cosmetic Company Outlet (for super cheap) and I've literally worn it every time I applied makeup on myself since.

There are tons of ways to use this quad for instance, you could use Light Fall all over the lid, cut the crease with Smudged Violet, use Light Fall again to highlight your brow bone and with a angled brush apply Deep Truth to the outer 3/4 of your lower lash line.

Or for a more dramatic look you can apply Deep Truth to the entire lid, use Shadowy Lady in your crease and outer V, highlight the brow bone with Light Fall and then add a touch of Smudged Violet to your tear ducts.

However you chose to wear it add some eyeliner, mascara and WORK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails