Tuesday, February 02, 2010

January's Obsessions


MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish (MSF) Natural is a MUST HAVE in my stash. I ran out in mid December and I've been using MAC Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder to set my foundation. Well I finally re-purchased my MSF natural and I don't know how I went so long without it. This stuff gives an amazing finish to my Makeup Forever HD foundation, the prep and prime finishing powder is a great product but in my opinion it has nothing on MSF.




Valentino V is fastly becoming my fav perfume! I find myself reaching for it more than others. To me it has a floral smell mixed with wood (don't know if that's the right word) its elegant and sexy and I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. I don't know how it will carry over into the spring/summer but its definitely a January obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails