Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My Best Dressed Grammy Picks...

Glee star Lea Michelle looked gorgous is this fun and flirty, one shoulder navy blue dress. I loved the simplicity of this look and I need to add something similar to my wardobe STAT. Her natural makeup was flawless and allowed the dress to take center stage.

Keri Hilson looked stunning! By far the best I've ever seen her look. This beige mermaid dress huged her curves and I loved the embellishment around the waist. Her makeup was flawless giving me face a nice glow. If I were in high school this would so be my prom dress lol!

Taylor Swift is so cute to me. I thought she looked like a doll in this sparkly blue number. Her makeup was very light and she added a little splash with a pink lip. Just adorable!

My honorable mention was Pink. I love the way the dress blended with her skin tone... Amazing!

Photos from Grammy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails