- Eyelash Curler-Use to curl eyelashes before applying mascara.
- Eyeshadow Brush- Use to apply eyeshadow colors.
- Eyeshadow Blending Brush-Use to apply your crease color and/or blend eyeshadow colors.
- Powder Brush- Use to apply translucent powder.
- Blush Brush-Use to apply blush, bronzer.
- Eyeliner Sharpener- Use to keep eyeliner and eyebrow pencils sharp and precise.
- Eyebrow Brush- Use to shape eyebrows.
- Tweezers- Use to pluck eyebrows or other random stray hairs.
- Eyeliner Pencil- Dark brown and black.
- Eyebrow Pencil-Match this as close as possible to your natural eyebrow color.
- Foundation-Your foundation should match your skin tone. Use to create an even and flawless palette (your face).
- Translucent Powder-Use to set foundation and control shine.
- Blush-Use to enhance your cheeks and bring warmth to your face.
- Eyeshadow Primer-Use on eyelids before applying eyeshadow to make the color more intense and prevent creasing or fading.
- Eyeshadow- Neutral colors for lid and highlights, darker browns for the crease and a couple "pop" colors to change it up every now and then.
- Mascara-Use to define, thicken and lengthen your eyelashes
- Lip Liner-Use to line lips before applying lipstick
- Lipstick- Give your lips a pop of color with lipstick
- Lipgloss-Use to give our lips a hint of shine. Can be used alone or on top of lipstick.
- Makeup Case-Store your makeup in a cute bag or train case for use at home or on-the-go.
- Makeup Remover-Use to remove makeup nightly before going to bed.
- Makeup Brush Cleanser-Use weekly (Shampoo or regular Dawn dish detergent works wonders for this)