Eva the Diva is always flawlessly painted when she steps onto the red carpet. Her makeup is always understated letting her natural beauty shine through, especially those mountains she calls cheekbones. Read below to get her look!
1. As always, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin according to your skin type.
2. Even out your skin tone with MAC's Studio Tech Foundation. Set your foundation with MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.
3. Prime your eyelids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. For a "naked" eye apply a light brown shadow like Illamasqua Boomerang to your crease with a blending brush like MAC's 217. Line your uppers lash line with a black gel liner and your lower water line with a nude liner like Stila's Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz. To make this look "smoky" add a black shadow like Make Up Forever # 4 to the lid and blend. Line the bottom water and lash line with a black liner. Add mascara.
4. Fill in any sparse brows with a brown brow pencil or a powder like Illamasqua Brow Cake.
5. To make your cheek bones pop like Eva's, try MAC's blush in Raizin.
6. Line your lips with a brown lip liner like MAC's Chestnut and color them in with a chocolate lipstick like Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Sienna.