Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Photobucket

MAC's Ruby Woo Lipstick~ Hands down my favorite lipstick ever! I don't think there is a skin tone that this red lipstick wouldn't look fabulous on!

China Glaze For Audrey Polish~ First of all, to me China Glaze is the best polish ever. Take it from someone who is constantly cooking, cleaning and typing, this polish does not chip and its cheaper than its OPI and Essie counterparts. For Audrey looks amazing against my skin tone plus what girl doesn't like Tiffany Blue?

Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Sea Salt Scrub~ I can't get enough of it. Read a review I wrote here.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk~ This products gives my twist-outs great definition without making my hair feel heavy or weighed down. It also help my dry dry natural hair retain moisture.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation~ Brilliant coverage, flawless finish, enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails