1.As always, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin according to your skin type.
2. Prime your face with a primer like MAC's Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50.
3. Apply a cream foundation all over the skin like Kevyn Aucoin's Skin Enhancing Foundation. Set the foundation with MAC's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder or something similar.
4. Gently fill on your brows with a brow pencil one shade lighter than your hair color.
5. Prime your eyelids with your favorite prime then add a smokey grey shadow like Stila's Diamond Lil to your lids extending in your crease and lower lash line. Line your top and bottom lash lines with a black pencil like Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero. Add lashes if you're fancy!
6. Blend a cotton candy pink blush onto you cheeks. NARS Angelika is a great option.
7. Lay a soft pink lip gloss like NYX's Beautiful and you're good to go!